Notes: Follow these examples closely for all layout, punctuation, spacing, italicizing and capitalizing.
When including a figure or a table from another source in your projects, it is critical to include citations that are appropriate.
- Tables are numerical values or text displayed in rows and columns.
- Figures are also illustrations such as for instance graphs, charts, maps, drawings, photographs etc.
- All Tables and Figures must certanly be referred to within the body that is main of text.
- Number all Tables and Figures into the order they first come in the writing.
- Make reference to them when you look at the text by their number. For example:
As shown in Table 2 .
As illustrated in Figure 3 .
- Each figure or table must certanly be titled and captioned.
- For images, photos and paintings see Audio and Visual media in this gu >Tables reproduced in your text:
- Each table should always be displayed with a quick explanatory title.
Table 1. Hours of Television Viewing Per Week by age bracket
- You have to include a caption beneath the table. Use the format that is following this format differs from the reference list format. Continue reading “Essay Complete, Genuine Reasonably Priced Essay Writing Service in British.”