There are 2 networks that are wireless to Residents living on campus at OSU Stillwater (in places where Wi-Fi can be acquired):
Safe Wireless Option
EDUROAM is guaranteed with WPA2-enterprise encryption. This encryption keeps your data MUCH safer when using a okcupid profile unit on Wi-Fi than a available community does.
For connecting to EDUROAM:
- Merely choose it in your Wi-Fi setup screen and make use of your complete @okstate.edu email address and OKEY password when it asks.
- Accept/Trust the safety certification you to do so if it asks.
- This is all you need to do for most devices.
- You may be asked by some devices to decide on other available choices included in the connection procedure.
- Should your unit wants an EAP method, enter PEAP. Set period 2 Authentication to MSCHAPv2 (this program could possibly be concealed within an “advanced” part).
- Then set the Domain to “ad.okstate.edu” if you have a part for CA Certificates, choose “Use System Certificates” and.
- Should your unit doesn’t have a “Use System Certificates” option, you can select “Do not Validate” instead (but know that this might make you vulnerable to a guy at the center assault, therefore make sure you are linking in an area in which you expect you’ll discover the EDUROAM service). Continue reading “Wi-Fi and online”